EWB-USA’s International Community Programs project reporting is now submitted within the Project Process. Submittals are accepted at any time within the Project Process based upon the project timelines and the chapter’s travel dates. It will take EWB-USA HQ project staff an average of two weeks to review and provide feedback to a chapter.
Program, Community Partnership and Project Initiation
All Program, Community Partnership and Project Initiation submittals must be approved prior to working on Technical Plans or Trip submittals. Make sure to allow ample time for review comment and response.
- Community Program Application (allow 4-6 weeks for review)
- Chapter Program Adoption (allow 4 weeks for review)
- New Community Partnership (allow 4 weeks for review)
- Community Partnership Completion (allow 4 weeks for review)
- Community Partnership Cancellation (allow 4 weeks for review)
- New Project (allow 4 weeks for review)
Technical Plans (Pre-Trip)
The Project Process allows chapters to submit their Technical Plans at any time based on their departure dates. No late submittals will be accommodated.
- Assessment Pre-Trip Plans are due 8 weeks prior to trip departure date
- Alternatives Analysis Report must be approved prior to moving into the Implementation Phase. Allow 4 weeks for review.
- Implementation Pre-Trip Plans are due 16 weeks prior to trip departure date (please note that an Alternatives Analysis must be approved prior to submittal of an Implementation Pre-Trip Plan)
- Continued Implementation Pre-Trip Plans are due 8 weeks prior to trip departure date
- Monitoring & Evaluation Pre-Trip Plans are due 8 weeks prior to trip departure date
Technical plans are reviewed by the Program Engineer at EWB-USA HQ. Chapters may submit multiple technical plans for additional projects and phases that they are working on within the same trip. At least one Technical Plan must be approved prior to submitting the trip for approval.
Trip Submittal (Pre-Trip)
The Trip submittal includes various administrative and trip tasks. It must be submitted at least 3 weeks prior to departure. The trip submittal includes a finalized travel team, signed waivers and completion of all required trip tasks.
Technical Reports (Post-Trip) & Trip Submittal (Post-Trip)
Post-Trip Technical Reports and Post-Trip submittals are due 8 weeks upon return. These items are submitted on the same record as the Pre-Trip tasks. Please note that just like for Pre-Trip, the Post-Trip Technical Report is submitted separately from the Trip itself.