Project and Employee Grants Program
The Spring 2017 Cycle will open on February 1 and close on February 27 at 11:59pm MST.
1) The Project Grants Program and 2) The Employee Grants Program. Both applications are available to preview in PDF form.
New and noteworthy: Beginning with the Spring 2017 cycle, the grant lifespan for both Project Grants and Employee Grants is now 12 months instead of the previous time frame of 18 months. This means that only trips that fall between April 18, 2017, and April 18, 2018, are eligible for this funding.
If you are applying for a Project Grant, you must login using your EWB-USA Chapter Gmail account. Information has been sent to your chapter officers. All of your chapter’s projects will use this login to create submissions.
Project Grants Program
This is our needs-based program, intended to support projects that need funding support at this time.
- The Project Grants Program is only open to EWB-USA international projects
- Average grant size awarded is $5,000
Employee Grants Program
- This program is open to full- and part-time employees of participating EWB-USA corporate partners
- Employee must be an official member of EWB-USA to qualify
- Grants will be awarded to the EWB-USA program designated in the application, not to an individual
- Grant awards will be $1,000 per employee application per grant cycle
- More than one member of a chapter can apply for an Employee Grant for the same project
- Only approved EWB-USA projects will be considered for funding including International Community Program, Service Corps, and Community Engineering Corps
- Chapters can apply for both an Employee Grant and a Project Grant for the same project
For both programs, only approved EWB-USA projects will be considered for funding.
Questions about participating as a funder or grant applicant? Contact email@example.com.