Registration for this year’s five EWB-USA regional conferences is officially open! With 686 projects in 42 countries, EWB-USA’s regional conferences have become the place to find inspiration in the passion of your peers and guidance on the projects they work on around the globe.
Unsure if these conferences are the right fit for your interests and skills? Take this short quiz:
- Are you an EWB-USA member interested in cultivating a deeper understanding of EWB-USA’s mission, values and approach?
- Do you want to enhance your current or future career in the engineering and development fields by strengthening applicable technical skills?
- Are you a current officer, mentor or project leader wanting take your team to the next level using EWB-USA’s best practices?
- Do you enjoy fostering friendships with like-minded individuals who will both challenge you and support your growth?
- Do you want a platform for sharing your EWB-USA experience or passion area with an engaged and captivated audience?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, regional conferences are a perfect fit for you! EWB-USA’s regional conferences give members from across the country the chance to come together through compelling presentations, workshops and networking opportunities. From topics ranging from chapter fundraising to construction designs, regional conferences connect you with the tools that can be utilized in your work with EWB-USA and in your own career.
Are you a student? Expect to gain leverage with future employers by meeting corporate sponsors, building your resume through conference presentation experience and gaining valuable insight into EWB-USA’s new project management system.
Are you a professional working in the engineering or development fields? Expect to gain professional development experience, share your expertise with your field’s next generation and network with your peers.
Put your ideas to action this fall. Register for your region’s conference today!