Have you heard? Registration for the 2017 Engineers Without Borders USA (EWB-USA) Conference is officially open! Join us in Milwaukee, October 5-7, as experts, practitioners, decision-makers, young professionals and students from a range of sectors come together to tackle the world’s most pressing infrastructure needs.
Are you unsure if the conference is the right fit for your interests and skills? Take this short quiz to find out:
- Are you interested in cultivating a deeper understanding of EWB-USA’s mission, values and approach?
- Do you want to enhance your current or future career in the engineering and international development fields by strengthening applicable technical skills?
- Are you a current chapter member, officer, mentor or project lead wanting to take your team to the next level?
- Do you enjoy fostering friendships with like-minded individuals who will both challenge you and support your growth?
- Do you want a platform for sharing your EWB-USA experience or passion area with an engaged and captivated audience?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, the 2017 EWB-USA Conference is a perfect fit for you. EWB-USA’s annual conference connects you with the tools you need to enhance your EWB-USA volunteer experience and personal career through dynamic discussions with industry leaders, networking opportunities with premier engineering companies, compelling presentations and pre-conference workshops.
But the event won’t be strictly business. As a conference attendee, you can take in the sights of Milwaukee during an engineering feats walking tour, give back to the community by participating in an urban ecology volunteer project or get your legs moving during morning walks (or runs) along Milwaukee’s beautiful riverwalk. And last but not least, EWB-USA is celebrating its 15th anniversary and we want to celebrate with YOU!