Engineer change with us.
Looking for a new volunteer opportunity? Engineering change is a team effort, and everyone has an important role to play in our mission to build a better world. EWB-USA offers a variety of options for skilled professionals, corporate and student volunteers.
Follow these steps to get started:
Membership grants you access to dozens of volunteer opportunities. Build a better world with us by mentoring a student chapter, reviewing requests from communities, leading a project team and more. Below are examples of opportunities that are the right fit for your skills and time.
Note: Current ASCE members are eligible for a discount on professional membership. To take advantage of this discount, renew through ASCE.
- Obtain field experience while fulfilling important needs for the success of the organization.
- Connect and work with people in the vast network of EWB-USA chapters.
- Take it up a notch by serving in a leadership position.
- Put your talent and expertise to work while helping communities meet their basic needs.
- Take advantage of the unique opportunity to mentor the next generation of engineers to make a lasting difference in the lives of others
Lend your leadership on a Committee
- Take your role to the next level by serving on one of the many EWB-USA committees
- Review design and implementation plans for EWB-USA projects.
- Lend your team’s resource to a meaningful volunteer project