Project and Employee Grants Program
The Fall 2016 Cycle will open on August 17th and close on September 14th at 11:59pm MT.
1) The Project Grants Program and 2) The Employee Grants Program. Both applications are available to preview in PDF form. All applications must be submitted online.
View Fall 2016 Available Grants for this cycle.
If you are applying for a Project Grant, you must login using your EWB-USA Chapter Gmail account. Information has been sent to your chapter officers. All of your chapter’s projects will use this login to create submissions.
If you are applying for an Employee Grant, you must create a new login using the Sign Up button.
Project Grants Program
This is our needs-based program, intended to support projects that need funding support at this time.
- The Project Grants Program is only open to EWB-USA international projects
- Average grant size awarded is $5,000
Employee Grants Program
- This program is open to full- and part-time employees of participating EWB-USA corporate partners
- Employee must be an official member of EWB-USA to qualify
- Grants will be awarded to the EWB-USA program designated in the application, not to an individual
- Grant awards will be $1,000 per employee application per grant cycle
- More than one member of a chapter can apply for an Employee Grant for the same project
- Only approved EWB-USA projects will be considered for funding including International Community Program, Service Corps, and Community Engineering Corps
- Chapters can apply for both an Employee Grant and a Project Grant for the same project
For both programs, only approved EWB-USA projects will be considered for funding.
Questions about participating as a funder or grant applicant? Contact email@example.com.