Project Grants Program
The Spring 2016 grant cycle is now closed. Stay tuned for Fall 2016 grant cycle dates.
EWB-USA is excited to now provide two grant programs for our members’ projects in need of funding: 1) The Project Grants Program and 2) The Employee Grants Program.
PROJECT GRANTS PROGRAM
This is our needs-based program, intended to support projects that need funding support at this time.
- The Project Grants Program is only open to EWB-USA international projects
- Average grant size awarded is $5,000
Employee Grants Program
- This program is open to full- and part-time employees of participating EWB-USA corporate partners
- Employee must be an official member of EWB-USA to qualify
- Grants will be awarded to the EWB-USA program fund designated in the application, not to an individual
- Grant awards will be $1,000 per employee application per grant cycle
- More than one member of a chapter can apply for an Employee Grant for the same project
- Only approved EWB-USA projects will be considered for funding including International Community Program, Service Corps, and Community Engineering Corps
- Chapters can apply for both an Employee Grant and a Project Grant for the same project
For both programs, only approved EWB-USA projects will be considered for funding.
Questions about participating as a funder or grant applicant? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.